Capital Turnaround is currently available for site visits for future events. Note that you may see signs of construction during your visit.
At Capital Turnaround, the health and safety of our clients and staff is paramount. We continue to closely monitor the guidelines from local and national authorities during the pandemic. While DC is in Phase 2 of reopening, we want to outline some of the steps we are taking, and what precautions are in place at the venue.
Please contact IMPACT Collective to schedule a tour.
- Capital Turnaround is following Mayor Bowser’s protocol on how we manage the venue and how many people are allowed in the building at one time.
- Masks or face coverings must be worn inside the building. A disposable mask will be provided if needed.
- We require all guests to adhere to social distancing requirements.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the building.
- Please stay home and reschedule if you are sick.